Klaah Al Malada Trading & Contracting shall conduct its activities in a manner which:
- Protects the health and safety of its employees and all others that may be affected by its activities
- Protects the environment, encourages recycling, minimizes waste and pollution and seeks to reduce the consumption of unsustainable natural resources.
To achieve this Klaah Al Malada Trading & Contracting shall:
- Deliver compliance with the applicable Laws, Decrees and Statutes of the Sultanate of Oman and respect its citizens, culture and customs.
- Deliver compliance with the HSE regulations, standards and procedures that are defined within the Contracts and the integral Conditions.
- Deliver compliance with the HSE regulations, standards and procedures that are defined within the Contracts and the integral Conditions
- Where appropriate, seek to apply higher standards in order to achieve parity with best practice developments within the industry.
Klaah Al Malada Trading & Contracting will pursue the objectives and spirit of this policy through:
- Visible and proactive management commitment.
- Commitment, involvement and co-operation of all employees and subcontractors.
- Effective training, motivation and communication programmes
- The maintenance of realistic, measurable and progressive HSE targets and objectives.
In pursuing the objectives and spirit of this policy Klaah Al Malada Trading & Contracting shall be guided by the following corporate beliefs
- success in the management of health, safety and environmental protection is a prime business objective that is equally as important as other prime business objectives
- That accidents, incidents, injuries and environmental disturbance are unacceptable and preventable
- That everyone shares the responsibility for their own health and safety, and the health and safety of their colleagues at work
- That health, safety and environmental protection are line management responsibilities.
- That all necessary HSE arrangements must be in place, before work is started, and that work shall be stopped if the HSE arrangements cannot be maintained